Thursday 28 January 2021

Cellar Door


 

Rob

Our Lady Peace - "Not Enough"



Mr. T

Geordie Kieffer - "Red Line"



G-Man

Skunk Anansie - "Weak"

I feel like back 1996 I made a note to my self to check out some songs by this band, as they seemed like one that deserved a deep dive and the type of band that i'd enjoy. Well 25 years later and I finally got around to following through on that and 15 year old me was right



Doug

Billy Joel - "She's Always A Woman"

Both of these songs have been stuck in my head all week, so I feel I must submit them together


Jim Croce - "Operator (That's Not The Way It Feels)"


Dano

The Trishas - "Little Sweet Cigars"




Jonny HP

Beach Boys - "Good Vibrations"


Mike D

Assuming We Survive - "Open Water"



J.B.

Coolio - "Fantastic Voyage"

Nothing makes you feel more nostalgic, if you were lucky enough to be around during the golden age of 90's Hip Hop and if  you weren't, it's still a good all around track.  I put this sweet jam on and it really picked my sorry ass up off the floor. Happy Friday feels, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment