Thursday 7 April 2016

April 8th, 2016

Rob

Foo Fighters - "Monkey Wrench"



Mr. T

Buju Banton - "Untold Stories"

As everyone knows, I love reggae. Here is my pick of the day. Buju made it big in the early 90's and is still going at it. Kinda.  With his unique voice and lyrics of the people, as a listener, Buju has drawn me in and his 'Til Shilo is always a go to album for me.




G-Man

The Doughboys - "Shine"

Back in the day I would listen to this song every chance I could. Then I forgot about it for a long time...I have no idea way. During a recent trip down memory lane I was trying to remember the track list of a favourite mp3 CD-Mixtape of mine and what was track #10? "Shine" by The Doughboys.



Doug

Cake - "Never There"



Dano

Killswitch Engage - "Holy Diver"





No comments:

Post a Comment