Thursday 5 May 2016

May 6, 2016

Rob

The Lumineers - "Ophelia"


Mr. T

George Harrison - "Got My Mind Set On You"

*Note from G-Man: One of my favourite videos of my childhood


G-Man

T-Rex - "Life's A Gas"

I recently spoke with Dano about T-Rex. I've heard that many bands from the 70's and 80's cite them as an influence and they are sometimes viewed as one of Rock's greatest cult bands. I never saw it. I only heard a few songs and didn't really get into them. Even made an effort to dig into their material a little...then I found "Life's A Gas" and I saw...


Soul Asylum - "Black Gold"

Just a great 90's song from a 90's band that doesn't get enough praise.


Doug

Onyx - "Slam!"


De La Soul - "The Magic Number"


Dano

Men At Work - "Land Down Under"


Rush - "A Passage To Bangkok"



No comments:

Post a Comment