Thursday 13 July 2017

Summer is for chilling out and listening to tunes! Here are 7 great ones!


Rob

Incubus - "Nimble Bastard"




Mr. T

Don Henley - "Sunset Grill"



G-Man

Metallica - "No Remorse"

I play ultimate twice a week. It wouldn't be Summer without Ultimate Frisbee. Nothing gets me more pumped before a game than my ol' fave Metallica. I always felt Kill 'Em All was a punk/metal infused album. So Good. "No Remorse" is exactly what we gave that team tonight



Doug

Johnny Cash - "One Piece At A Time"

I heard it this week and made me think of an old coworker stuffing his pockets with stainless nuts and bolts from the stock because "No one cares if you only take a few"..



Dano

Mastodon - "Creature Lives"



Mastodon - "Spectrelight"



Jonny HP

For All Those Sleeping - "Hell or Heaven"



No comments:

Post a Comment