Thursday 26 April 2018

Last Days of Pastel Cosmic Rays


Last week for the twofer, double picks! Let's see what the lads came up with...

Rob

TBD

Mr. T

Men At Work - "Land Down Under"



Men At Work - "Who Can It Be Now"



G-Man

Swollen Members - "Breathe" feat Mocha Only & Nelly Furtado

These suckahs once asked to play capture the flag with me


Swollen Members - "Lady Venom"

One of my favourite Canadian hip-hop tracks. Dope.


Doug

Avicii - "The Nights"



Avicii - "Levels"

RIP Avicii

Dano

Ryan Bingham - "Beg For Broken Legs"



Ryan Bingham - "Tell My Mother I Miss Her So"



Jonny HP

Glorious Sons - "Kill The Lights"



Glorious Sons - "Josie"



Glorious Sons - "My Poor Heart"





Glorious Sons - "Mama"



Glorious Sons - "White Noise"

Note From G-Man: Good Christ,5 picks???



No comments:

Post a Comment