Thursday 25 April 2019

Tactical Rennaisance



Rob

Fleetwood Mac - "The Chain"



Mr. T

Bob Seger - "Travelin' Man"



G-Man

Letters To Cleo - "Here & Now"

Sometimes I dream in song. The other night I had a dream of a familiar song that my mind associated with the band Letters To Cleo. I immediately sought out their biggest hit, which brought me to "Here & Now". It was nothing like the song in my dream. I'm forever grateful


Doug

The Tragically Hip - "Machine"




Dano

The Kills - "Love Is A Deserter"




Jonny HP

Jimi Hendrix - "Star Spangled Banner"



Riiiick

The Cool Kids - "Black Mags"



Mike D

Lights - "Everybody Breaks A Glass" feat. Holy Fuck & Shad



Special Guest Pick(s)

Lady Madonna

Doghouse Rose - "The Carnival Show"



Murder By Death - "Spring Break 1899"



No comments:

Post a Comment