Thursday 22 July 2021

Califnoria




 It's been a quick minute since we've been around these waters yes? Life is like that sometimes! THe boys are back with a new slew of songs for y'all! Kick us off Rob!


Rob

Rage Against The Machine - "Down Rodeo"

G-Man, Dano and Myself recently got talking about groups we would like to see with things opening back up. I must admit, this group wasn't my top pick yet they are SO on my bucket list! Missed a chance due to COVID yet it's one group I can't wait to see!


Mr. T

Joe Walsh - "Midnight Moodies"



G-Man

Lungfish - "Friend To Friend In The End Time"

I was saving this one in my back pocket until the blog was back up and running. Music is so great. So vast and unrelenting. I love 90's music, especially alt-rock. Especially that obscure stuff. It's always amazing to me how much great music each decade has to continuously offer. All the 90's music has been released, but I can still be amazed by it. Lungfish were from Baltimore and never really elevated beyond a cult status. Though with tracks like this, it's tough to imagine how.



Doug

Bon Jovi - "Born To Be My Baby"


Dano

Royal Blood - "Mad Visions"


Jonny HP

Metallica - "Master Of Puppets"
*LOST PICK*


Mike D

Children Of Nova - "The Complexity Of Light"

Sorry I had fallen asleep


J.B.

Biz Markie - "Just A Friend"

RIP to a legend of the Hip Hop community. From beatboxing to mix master, the Diabolical did it all and definitely helped make the scene main stream.



No comments:

Post a Comment