Thursday 9 June 2022

Mamet & Pinter


 


Mr. T

Three Dog Night - "Never Been To Spain"



G-Man

Method Man - "Judgement Day"

This one came on during my commute this morning and I definitely cranked the volume. I'm not the biggest hip-hop fan, but when this came out, 1999 I think? I was obsessed. Back then I couldn't just play it automatically from my phone, I had to wait for Much Music to play the video, which it rarely did. Or seek out someone who owned the CD, befriend them briefly, borrow said CD, tape the song, return said CD and allow friendship to run it's course throughout the remainder of high school..... I can't seem to remember who that was...



Doug

Method Man - "What's Happenin'" feat Busta Rhymes

Note from G-Man: "Method Man too?"



Dano

Brad Paisley - "Kentucky Jelly"


Jonny HP

TBD

Mike D

Kate Bush - "Running Up That Hill"



J.B.

The Rapture - "Echoes"

After a long hiatus on this pretty small time band, I recently discovered about a 10 year gap of albums. Definitely all good quantity and quality wise. 


The Rapture - "Out Of The Races and Onto The Tracks"

Check this one out too!





No comments:

Post a Comment