Thursday 7 September 2023

Damage Layout

 Mr. T

Jimmy Buffett - "A Pirate Looks At 40"

In honour of his passing...



G-Man

The Jerry Cans - "Ukiuq"

I'm a big fan of Canadian music. Definitely was one of my favourite categories when I was getting into music in the 90's. Always felt it should have gotten the same attention as the British Invasion. I still try to include new Canadian acts when i'm in a musical searching mood. The other day I discovered this band from Iqaluit, Nunavut. So now I introduce them to you



Doug

Metric - "Black Sheep"



Dano

The Armed - "Patient Mind"




Jonny HP

Off With Their Heads - "Focus On Your Family"



Mike D

Jamie Fine - "There You Go"




Smash Mouth - "All Star"

and if nobody else is going to honour him...RIP Steve Harwell



J.B.

Khruangbin - "Maria Tambien"

Interesting how a trio with few lyrics can absolutely cram shows and give off a vibe that once was the staple to every hotel bar on evenings during the 70's and 80's. The only thing i'm missing here are the half-off drinks and free peanuts!





No comments:

Post a Comment