Friday 29 January 2016

Jan 29, 2016

Rob

The Odds - "Eat My Brain"



Mr. T

Improv-A-Gangsta - "Songs Of The Bomb Disposal Unit"

This week I'm going off the paved road a bit. Yes still a song technically but not a "band" for say, I choose the video because of how it impressed me. 2 guys, a theme and a piano man. No time to sit down and write a song. All made up on the fly, whatever comes into their heads they run with. Very impressive if you ask me. Be sure to check out some of their other "hits" as well



G-Man

Metallica - "Orion"

I get asked often what my favourite Metallica song is. I don't have a go to song everytime, usually my answer is whatever Metallica song is stuck in my head that week. The one that gets brought back up time and time again though is "Orion", the masterpiece instrumental track off of 1986's Master Of Puppets. This song kicks so much ass. If you haven't heard too many Metallica songs make this one a priority and i'll have a handful more for you to hear after this one blows you away



Doug

DJ Vekked







No comments:

Post a Comment