Thursday 4 February 2016

February 5th, 2015

Some great picks this week! This is what Song Of The Day Fridays is all about..

Rob

Against Me! - "Walking Is Still Honest"




Mr. T

Van Morrison - "Dweller On The Threshold"

Here is a song I found hidden deep on a b side in my library. Just an overall excellent tune about a guy who can see a dream that hasent actually happened. Something I can certainly relate too. Have a dream so clear it's almost as if you've lived it.  Enjoy!






G-Man

Dredg - "Sang Real"

This is one of those mysterious tracks from my past. Sometime ago I decided it needed to be on my playlist but can't exactly recall where I first heard it or who introduced it to me. It's been a Subway Soundtrack song for sure and I even recently picked up the album it is from Catch Without Arms. Became an instant favourite.



Doug

Borns - "Electric Love"






No comments:

Post a Comment