Thursday 3 November 2016

November 4th, 2016

Rob

Blink 182 - "Dammit"



Mr. T

Michael Jackson - "Man In The Mirror"

This song has been bouncing around in my head for a few weeks. Ow. It's carrys an all around good message and the part I like most, the uplifting melody. Easy to remember and fun to listen to.

I still think G-man may have lost a bet.



G-Man

Nickelback - "If Everyone Cared"

No Mr. T and I didn't purposely both pick songs about changing the world. Sometimes the planets just line up that way. I don't subscribe to the blind hatred that Nickelback gets. It's toothless and misguided. I don't follow trends and I am not going to jump on that train. They have a wide selection of great songs. Exhibit A



Doug

Kings Of Leon - "Hands To Myself"



Dano

Royal Blood - "Figure It Out"





No comments:

Post a Comment