Thursday 16 August 2018

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Rest in Peace to the Queen of Soul.


Rob

Our Lady Peace - "Is Anybody Home?"


Our Lady Peace - "Potato Girl"


Mr. T

Toronto - "Your Daddy Don't Know"


G-Man

Buck 65 - "Wicked & Weird"

Was in a mood today. One of my favourite windows down, open road, care free songs. It's a good vibe to be in.


Aretha Franklin - "The Weight" feat. Duane Allman

I know I never talked much much about the Queen of Soul, but her impact on the world of Rock and Roll is undeniable. Her paths crossed with the Allman Brothers during a few recording sessions at Mussel Shoals. Here is one of the lucky occasions when the mic was on and recording


Doug

Gravediggaz - "Diary Of A Madman"


Aretha Frankling - "Think"



Dano

Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grande - "Let Me Think About It"

Once it's in there it's so hard to get out of my head. And I think Aretha would have approved.


Jonny HP

Dagoba - "Yes We Die"



No comments:

Post a Comment