Thursday 14 January 2021

Step Through Grey


 


Rob

Broadway - "Gods and Men"



Mr. T

The Emotions - "The Best Of My Love"



G-Man

Stone Poneys - "Different Drum"

The evolution of music has always interested me. I started sifting through major and minor hits from the 60's to kind of get a grip on Pop and Rock's roots and DAMN there are some gems I forgot about! Take the Stone Poneys for example, timeless music with brilliant yet simple lyrics. And how gorgeous is Linda Ronstadt here?


The Four Seasons - "Beggin'"

And this one is just one of the absolute best from the 60's. Feels like it was way ahead of it's time. One of those songs that makes you time travel, sit back with a drink and turn off the rest of the world


Doug

Mos Def - "Sunshine"



Dano

Tears For Fears - "Shout"



Jonny HP

TBD

Mike D

Disturbed - "Shout 2000"




J.B.

Barnes & Barnes - "Fish Heads"

Alright now, before you ask me, "JB, what the literal fuck?". I thought to myself, this song is kind of timeless. With the world being weird , awkward and pretty crazy right now, what better way to sort of celebrate and make the times a little lighter. Also, fun fact, none other than Bill Paxton directed this 1980 smash. He even appears in the video. Enjoy the soup.




No comments:

Post a Comment