Thursday 9 September 2021

Skunk The Squirrel


 


Rob

Dave Matthews Band - "What You Are"


Mr. T

Chesterfield Kings - "Up And Down"



G-Man

Ghost - "Witch Image"

Back in 2019 I decided I liked Ghost. Everything I heard by them had a distinct hookability with a tinge of aggression and a horror motif. Though I had yet to pick up any of their albums. Until recently. This is a deep track off Prequelle. Just a solid song all around.



Doug

Avicii - "Heaven"



Dano

Valley Of The Sun - "The Hunt"




Jonny HP

Fall Out Boy - "Sugar, We're Going Down"



Mike D

Zara Larrson, MNEK - "Never Forget You"



J.B.

Post Malone - "Circles"

I'm not usually into Post Malone's scene or for the most part of Top 40 (Sure i've got a few guilty pleasures) but this tune definitely hits some feel good vibes for a Friday choice



No comments:

Post a Comment