Thursday 7 October 2021

Triple U


 


Rob

Death Cab For Cutie - "Black Sun"



Mr. T

Santana - "Winning"



G-Man

Ween - "Tried & True"

I've been aware of Ween for a long time, but never truly gave their catalogue a fair deep dive. One thing that always impressed me from the songs I did hear, was how vastly different they all were from each other. I could queue up 10 Ween songs and, if you didn't know any better, you would say they were from 10 different artists. That is the case with their album Quebec, one of their more critically acclaim records. I'm excited to get into this, but here's a sample from the start of my Ween journey!



Doug

Weezer - "Enter Sandman"



Dano

Mastodon - "Pushing The Tides"



Jonny HP

TBD

Mike D

Mom Jeans - "Girl Scout Cookies"



J.B.

Wall Of Voodoo - "Mexican Radio"

It had to be done. It's Friday and to celebrate our good friend G-Man's birthday here is a classic. Just like you buddy



No comments:

Post a Comment