Thursday 8 December 2022

Citizen Banned

 



Mr. T

Waylon Jennings - "Luckenbach, Texas"



G-Man

Depeche Mode - "One Caress"

This time of year is great for reminiscing through music. Back in 2005, after breaking up with my ex, I was exposed again to a floodgate of music after years of near radio silence. I would download and consume as much as I could. Burn CDs and go for walks in the Winter nights, discman at my side, to clear my mind and reflect. This was one of the many songs amongst the tracks. It always brings me back to those days. An end. A beginning.



Doug

The Shamen - "Comin' On"

Jason Statham's greatest role. He is in an Erasure video too and it's pretty much the same role!


Dano

Tom Waits - "Gun Street Girl"

Happy Birthday Tom



Jonny HP

TBD

Mike D

Airbourne - "Runnin Wild"



J.B.

The Shins - "Caring Is Creeping"



No comments:

Post a Comment