Thursday 29 June 2023

Twist Mother Tongue


Some of our members are picking songs honouring the Canada Day weekend! Hope everyone has a happy and safe long weekend! Mr. T...what you got?


 Mr. Toque

Bryan Adams - "Shine A Light"

Canada Day Saturday!!! What WHAT!!



G-Man

Matthew Ryan - "Guilty"

This song was always around me, but never directly in my crosshairs. Until recently. It's imperfections are what used to keep this song on the outskirts, but now, they're what make the song great. Genuine heart and soul.


Doug

John Lee Hooker - "I Hated The Day I Was Born"



Daneaux

Half Moon Run - "Hotel In Memphis"

Supertramp much?


Jonny Hockey Practice

The Arkells - "You Can Get It feat. K. Flay"



Mike D

David Bowie - "Ziggy Stardust"

In honour of Ziggy de Launay



J.B.

Lord Huron - "I Lied feat. Allison Ponthier"

This one deserves your headphones, kind of a trip




No comments:

Post a Comment