Thursday 27 July 2023

Quiescent

 



Mr. T

Brenda Lee - "Some Of These Days"



G-Man

Jets To Brazil - "Sweet Avenue"

This one came on while I was at the gym today. I knew there was a reason it always gets included on my big playlists. Totally clicked with me today. Though not a pump-you-up gym tune, one that I can definitely go back to anytime now!



Doug

Joyner Lucas & Logic - "ISIS (ADHD)




Dano

The Pack AD - "Yes I Know"




Jonny HP

The Tragically Hip - "Born In The Water"

Fun fact: I may have broke my ankle today. To celebrate that: "Born In The Water" by The Hip. Because i'm in the Sault.



Mike D

Gary Jules - "Mad World"



J.B.

Plastic Bertrand - "Ca Plane Pour Moi"

Je suis a France maintenant. C'est ne pas "plane pour moi"...bon fin de semaine!



No comments:

Post a Comment