Thursday 16 February 2017

February 17,2017


Rob

Jamiroquai - "Automaton"



Mr. T

Local H - "All The Kids Are Right"


G-Man

Queensryche - "Silent Lucidity"

Admittedly I don't know alot about Queensryche, but this song has always been a favourite of mine. Not really one I go to alot though. Just whenever I hear it i'm reminded of how great it is. Really needs to be in heavier rotation on ol' G-Man's list


Metallica - "No Leaf Clover"

Two songs this week! Just 'cuz. Love, love. love this 'Tallica track. Written during the Load/Reload sessions it got shelved then brought back and dusted off for the S&M show that saw Metallica perform with the San Francisco Orchestra. Definition of an epic tune


Doug

Marian Hill - "Down"


Dano

Lisa Leblanc - "You Look Like Trouble (But I Guess I Do Too)"


Lisa Leblanc - "Gold Diggin' Hoedown"


No comments:

Post a Comment