Thursday 4 July 2019

Bird Vibes



Rob

Glenn Frey - "The Heat Is On"

In honour of sweating my balls off moving this week...




Mr. T

Biz Markie - "Just A Friend"



G-Man

Tin Star - "Head"

Love hearing new music. Even if it technically is over 20 years "new". Discovered this one, and a handful of others, through a Sporcle quiz...though I know I heard it before, way back when.


Doug

Black Keys - "I'll Be Your Man"

I just heard this song and I think it sounds like "Fine Love" by Steve Miller. You be the judge


Steve Miller Band - "Fine Love"




Dano

Solomun - "Kackvogel"




Jonny HP

Men Without Hats - "Pop Goes The World"



Riiiick

TBD

Mike D

Alt-J - "Every Other Freckle"

Both Alt-J and CHVRCHES had great performances at opening night of Bluesfest, but a huge shout out to Eagle River Singers for opening the event!


CHVRCHES - "Never Say Die"




No comments:

Post a Comment