Thursday 27 June 2019

In Every Corner, A Beast. At Every Crossroad, A Snare



Rob

Queen - "You're My Best Friend"

In Honour Of Sebastian.


Mr. T

Elle King - "The Weight"



G-Man

Scissor Sisters - "I Don't Feel Like Dancing"

This is another song that harkens back to that Summer of 2006. Don't know why i'm being transported there by music lately....maybe time will tell


Doug

The Tragically Hip - "Ocean Next"

I Feel like The Hip are my go to choice for Canada Day Weekend and this one has been stuck in my head


Dano

Cymande - "Brothers On The Slide"



Jonny HP

Rise Against - "Gethsemane"



Riiiick

Li'l Dicky - "Professional Rapper" feat. Snoop Dogg



Mike D

Paramore - "Misery Business"

Sight seeing songs in Tobermory!


Cage The Elephant - "Night Running" feat. Beck



No comments:

Post a Comment