Thursday 16 July 2020

Death Day Cake



We're back up to six members! Please welcome newest Song Of The Day Friday contributor J.B.!!
Always eager to hear what new songs and vibes different people bring to the list! Seems like he has a lot to say as well! Welcome J.B.!!

Rob

Papa Roach - "Blood Brothers"



Mr. T

Reagan James - "Better Than This"



G-Man

T-Rex - "20th Century Boy"

I've always been interested in what bands and artists inspire other bands and artists. T-Rex is a name that has popped up quite a few times, and they've even been name dropped in some famous songs like The Who's "You Better You Bet" and Mott The Hoople's "All The Young Dudes". Never really understood the hype, I mean "Bang a Gong" was alright I guess. Then I heard the entirety of Electric Warrior. And I stopped wondering.


Doug

Spirit Of The West - "Not Just A Train"



Dano

Spirit Of The West - "The Crawl"



Jonny HP

TBD

Mike D

Halsey - "Castle"




J.B.

Shakey Graves - "Doe, Jane"

Definitely and definitively a one man band. Shakey Graves gives that sort of Blue Grass feel some new age muster to a sound that keeps me searching for another gem of his. There's a lot of story telling behind his lyrics and I like this jam the most for it. Happy Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment