Thursday 30 July 2020

Seven Nine Eleven



Rob

Dave Matthews Band - "Ants Marching"



Mr. T

Dave Clark Five - "Catch Us If You Can"



G-Man

The Distillers - "I Am A Revenant"

As a punk fan I found myself going through ebbs and flows of the certain style of punk i'd be drawn towards. More often than not, it's that raw but not basement-produced, aggressive but not incomprehensible, and lightning quick but not under 2 minutes long kind of punk that produced a much required itch to be scratched. "I Am A Revenant" by The Distillers checks all those boxes in a way my words cannot elucidate.


Doug

Warren G - "Party We Will Throw Now" feat. Nate Dogg & The Game



Dano

Clutch - "The Incomparable Mr. Flannery"




Jonny HP

Jack Marks - "Borrow It Gladly Away"



Mike D

Taylor Swift - "Betty"



J.B.

Dope Lemon - "Uptown Folks"

An Aussie brother and sister duo that have a throw back sound. To me it's a perfect clash of California acid rock (see "Honey Bones" their first single) with a story to tell kind of feel. Enjoy on your Summer road trip or with some patio beers


No comments:

Post a Comment