Thursday 26 November 2020

Hecatomb




 Rob

Death Cab For Cutie - "I will Follow You Into The Dark"


Mr. T

Josh Turner - "Cherry" (J.J. Cale Cover)

This guy has some talent!!


G-Man

Big Thief - "Shark Smile"

There is something about the way the stars align this time of the year that brings fantastic new music to my ears. Can't really give you a concrete answer as to where I this one came from recently, just stumbled ass backwards into it. It's from a few years back, and I have no idea how it got passed me. Excited to see what else these guys have



Doug

Matthew Good - "Us Remains Impossible"


Dano

Bruce Springsteen - "Mrs. McGrath"


Jonny HP

Three Dog Night - "Shambala"


Mike D

The Killers - "Caution"


J.B.

Filter - "Hey Man, Nice Shot"

Sometimes you just want to breathe smoke. This is my go to for a little shred. Anyone else piece together the 'I may hate my dad' overtones in Richard Patrick's lyrics? It's a theme I won't get into, but next time you listen to Filter, keep it in mind. You'll see. Happy Freaky Friday




No comments:

Post a Comment