Thursday 29 April 2021

Navy Red


 


Rob

Taking Back Sunday - "Up Against"



Mr. T

Tom Paxton - "Ramblin' Boy"


G-Man

Metallica - "Wherever I May Roam" (S&M2 Version)

At every occasion, a Metallica song. Though "Wherever I May Roam" was one I may have listened to too much in my days. A staple at live shows, it definitely got preferred treatment when they joined up with San Fancisco Symphony Orchestra. This take is from their second show together, 2019.



Doug

Natty Bong - "No Diggity"


Dano

Wilco & Billy Bragg - "Way Over Yonder In The Minor Key"


Jonny HP

TBD

Mike D

The Arkells & K. Flay - "You Can Get It"



J.B.

Tame Impala - "The Less I Know The Better"

Truly a mashup psychadelic/synth-pop band, Tame Impala has some ultra chill Summer tunes. I think we all need some feel good sounds these days. Seriously, give them a try, might not be your normal jam, but glad I tried them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment