Thursday 15 April 2021

Normalize

 



Rob

Incubus - "Make Yourself"


Mr. T

Mt. Joy - "Astrovan"


G-Man

Slipknot - "Everything Ends"

Every now and then I need to blast a song that matches my ire and violent urges. These days it seems more the norm than not, and i'm noticing that other people seemingly are on the same wavelength. Someday, like everything else, this pandemic will end, and I will post a song with tranquil and serene vibes as we celebrate a return to normalcy. Today is not that day however. Slipknot. Iowa. Track 5. Engage


Doug

Cake - "Satan Is My Motor"


Dano

Larkin Poe - "Blunt"




Jonny HP

Owl City - "This Isn't The End"


Mike D

A Day To Remember - "Paranoia"


J.B.

The Worst - "Man"

This is one hell of an obscure band with only one notable track that I could find. Pretty grim tune, but it's catchy as hell



No comments:

Post a Comment