Thursday 6 May 2021

A Shriek; Inhuman

 



Rob

Alter Bridge - "In Loving Memory"



Mr. T

Damian Marley - "Living It Up"



G-Man

Tom Waits - "I Don't Wanna Grow Up"

This year i'll be 40....sigh. I am grown up. I'm a father. I have responsibilities...I know this. But sometimes, the words to this song still linger in the chambers of my memories...maybe just one more time on the merry go round? What do you say?


Doug

Dean Lewis - "Half A Man"


Dano

Cleopatrick - "Hometown"


Jonny HP

Skeeter Davis - "End Of The World"



Mike D

A Day To Remember - "Mind Reader"



J.B.

Unwritten Law - "Harmonic"

I found this song when I needed it most. If you're going through something and need to get out of your own head, this is seriously the track for you. The ramp up and the consistent lyrics will take you to that good place.



No comments:

Post a Comment