Thursday 26 August 2021

Charlie Watts Tentet




 Rob

The Police - "Message In A Bottle"


The Rolling Stones - "Gimme Shelter"

We lost a great musician and drummer. Rarely talked about for how great he was while just being always in the pocket. Never too flashy yet always the backbone to one of Rock and Roll's greatest bands!!



Married. T

Paul Simon - "You Can Call Me Al"

Note from the Group: Congrats to the Newly Weds!!!


The Rolling Stones - "Dead Flowers"



G-Man

Local H - "All The Kids Are Right"

A forgotten great song and video from a forgotten great band. 



The Rolling Stones - "Laugh, I Nearly Died"

We've all heard the news about Charlie Watts. An unimagineable career in one of the biggest Rock Bands of all time. Sadly, this is the kind of news we'll be hearing more and more in the next few years. Hold on to these songs. Dive into them. Enjoy the legacies.



Doug

Kaleo - "Way Down We Go"







Dano

The Tea Party - "Black River"



The Rolling Stones - "Rocks Off"



Jonny HP

Boney M - "Rasputin"




The Rolling Stones - "Gimme Shelter"






Mike D

The Rolling Stones - "Paint It Black"

Twisted Metal Black was the pinnacle of gaming when it was released in 2001. And this song as the game was booting up is where I discovered The Rolling Stones, which in turn I then learned my dad is a huge Stones fan. Just being a pup of 8 years old, I would watch my older siblings play. For me this song will forever churn up memories of bonding with my family whether it be my siblings over video games or with my father discovering music.


J.B.

Cage - "Agent Orange"



The Rolling Stones - "Wild Horses"




No comments:

Post a Comment