Thursday 29 September 2022

Ablaze


 


Mr. T

Dolly Parton - "Two Doors Down"



G-Man

Fontaines DC - "I Love You"

I Love hearing and discovering good songs that slipped by me over the years. This one was recently shown to me and definitely has that early 2000's or even late 90's brooding vibe. That's why I was absolutely shocked and pleasantly surprised to hear that this song was released in February 2022!!! It's great hope that such vibrant sounds and passionate music is still out there today. 



Gord Downie - "The Stranger"

Truth. Reconciliation. 


Doug

David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - "I'm Good (Blue)"



Dano

Alt-J - "The Gospel Of John Hurt"



Jonny HP

Union Underground - "Turn Me On  Mr. Deadman"



Mike D

TBD

J.B.

Coolio - "C U When You Get There" feat. 40 Thevz

Coolio grinded his way to the top. He was just a regular guy with a dream. Worked as a volunteer fire fighter and a security guard until he finally made it as a rapper. This jam definitely hits a bit different week.





No comments:

Post a Comment