Thursday 1 September 2022

Ego Forum




 
Mr. T

John Mellencamp - "Under The Boardwalk"



G-Man

Hawksley Workman - "Safe & Sound"

When people talk about music I listen. Recently had a conversation with a few of my friends who happen to be big Hawksley Workman fans. He was quite active during the pandemic with various releases and virtual concerts. So, as I normally do with artists i'm not fully versed in, I asked what some of their favourite songs were by Mr. Workman. "Safe & Sound" was one of the answers that was shared amongst the members in the conversation.


Doug

Sam Smith - "How Will I Know"



Dano

Stick Figure - "Once In A Lifetime"


Jonny HP

Murder By Death - "Comin Home"



Mike D

The Royal Volts - "Head Down"


J.B

Robert Church & The Holy Community - "1988"

A band that does the West Coast dream pop vibe very well. Easy vibes to cruise to your local course or for sipping a mai thai at your upper scale tennis court. Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment