Thursday 8 September 2022

London Bridge Is Down


 


RIP Your Majesty



Mr. T

The Tragically Hip - "Fiddler's Green"



G-Man

Hayden - "Blurry Nights"

I need to be a better fan of Hayden's. One of my biggest inspirations when it came to guitar playing and songwriting. He's doing a tour this Fall and one of his stops is close to mine...tickets sold out too fast for me to snatch one up. We'll see...


Doug

Josh Ross - "Iris"

Note from G-Man: Could only find this snippet on Youtube. Check it out on Apple Music for the full version!


Dano

Gorillaz - "New Gold" feat. Tame Impala & Bootie Brown



Jonny HP

The Sex Pistols - "Anarchy In The UK"


Mike D

Queen - "Hammer To Fall"


J.B

The Clash - "London Calling"

Personally I never had a problem with the Queen. I think it's a sad day for a fairly iconic figure. No matter what it will be a tumultuous change, and change is often a good thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment