Thursday 13 April 2023

My Last Lullaby




 Mr. T

Poison - "Nothin' But A Good Time"



G-Man

Metallica - "72 Seasons"

Today Metallica 11th studio album is unleashed on the world, and while I don't have it in my hot little hands yet, the band has done a great job teasing us fans with 4 songs leading up to release date. So far so good. With this album's release they now have albums spanning 5 decades. 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's and 20's. Long live the kings of Metal.



Doug

Snoop Dogg - "Smoke Weed Everyday" feat. Dr. Dre

Happy Summertime!



Dano

The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights"



Jonny HP

Asking Alexandria - "Faded Out"


Mike D

Bette Midler - "The Rose"

My Nanny, Rose, passed away Easter Sunday. Her Funeral was today



J.B.

The Dead South - "In Hell I'll Be In Good Company"





No comments:

Post a Comment