Thursday 20 April 2023

Weekend Of Glass

 



Mr. T

Bob Dylan - "Positively 4th Street"


G-Man

Live - "Lightning Crashes"

Man, when this song was big it was everywhere. I'm pretty sure it was track 5 or 6 on one of my very first Mixed Tapes that I would make. "The Best Of The 90's". A tape I made in 1997, before the 90s were even sorted out. I saw the music video the other day, on some channel that still plays videos and it just captivated me again. Like hearing the song and seeing the video for the first time. It's when those feelings and emotions get prodded is one of the reasons why we enjoy music in the first place


Doug

Van Morrison - "Into The Mystic"



Dano

TBD

Jonny HP

Gang Of Youths - "Do Not Let Your Spirit Wane"



Mike D

Taylor Swift - "Our Song"



J.B.

Mother Sun - "Marbles"





No comments:

Post a Comment