Thursday 17 August 2023

Wolvish-Ravening Lamb

 



Mr. T

The Dollyrots - "Night Owl"



Billy Idol - "White Wedding"

For my Grandma's 90th birthday on Saturday!



G-Man

33 - "Rich Happy"

I've been searching for this song since 1997....I saw the video one Summer's day watching Much Music and it was featured in the Indie Spotlight. The chorus has been an earworm for me this whole time. 26 years i've been on my quest, was starting to think it was a dream. Finally, it appears the director of the video posts it to Youtube and one of my occasional, yearly google searches comes back with one positive result. Never give up kids.



Doug

The Eurythmics - "Here Comes The Rain Again"



Dano

Chris Cornell - "Dead Wishes"


Jonny HP

Korn - "I'm Hiding"



Mike D

TBD

J.B.

TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment