Friday 5 October 2018

Rocktober Part 1: Immolation


October is the best goddamned month on all of Earth. So in celebration all month long, we're picking nothing but the best goddamned songs ever recorded.



Rob

Metallica - "The Unforgiven II"



Mr. T

AC/DC - "Highway To Hell"




G-Man

PUP - "Reservoir"

This is a newish one to me. I knew of PUP, but didn't quite know how friggin good their self-titled debut was gonna be. Picked it up earlier this month. Bashers.


Metallica - "The Shortest Straw"

I like Rob's taste. Really I could've picked any song from Metallica....Rocktober baby...saw them live TWICE back in Rocktober '09. This song was in my head earlier....bang


Doug

The Tragically Hip - "New Orleans Is Sinking"



Dano

Clutch - "Mercury"



Jonny HP

Fidlar - "Too Real"



No comments:

Post a Comment