Thursday 11 October 2018

Rocktober Part 2: Infamy


Rob

Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Road Trippin'"



Mr. T

Stars on 54  - "If You Could Read My Mind"



G-Man

Coheed & Cambria - "The Afterman"

I Know this one isn't the embodiment of Rocktober, but it always reminds me of Autumn. Released during a tumultuous time in my life, but it's a welcome track to remind me of where I came from. Coheed is consistently consistent


KoRn - "No Place To Hide"

Just jizzin' and fuckin it up wit some hoes and shit


Doug

Flogging Molly - "Devil's Dance Floor"



Dano

Danko Jones - "Play The Blues"



The Living End - "Roll On"



Jonny HP

Cracker - "Happy Birthday To Me"



Special Guest Pick

Lady Madonna

Dilly Dally - "I Feel Free"

Throwback sound to Courtney Love and Hole in the 90's. Rockin'


No comments:

Post a Comment