Thursday 20 August 2020

Slate Unclean



Rob

Death Cab For Cutie - "Cath"


Mr. T

The Coasters - "Yakety Yak"


G-Man

Cauterize - "Choke"

I remember this band back when they were known as T.O.E. Thought they had a ton of potential for a Hard Rock group from Oshawa, Ontario. Looks like they changed their name to Cauterize and broke up shortly after. At least they have this one fantastic album as their legacy. Tons of great tracks on it


Doug

Whitney Houston - "How Will I Know" (Junior Vasquez Remix)


Dano

Big Sugar - "Heart Refuse To Pound"



Jonny HP

Badflower - "30"


Mike D

Juice WRLD - "Wishing Well"


J.B.

The Get Up Kids - "Mass Pike"

Everytime I hear The Get Up Kids or one of their many off shoot "Projects" it sends me to my 20s. While the band saw limited mainstream success in the early to mid 2000s I feel they missed the boat due to the scream-o/pop-punk saturating the airwaves at the time. But, after 2 decades they returned last year and released a new album and their sound has matured, it's still an unfettered pleaser. Enjoy and happy Friday kidz.


No comments:

Post a Comment