Thursday 27 August 2020

Thera ou Santorin



Rob

Three Days Grace - "Now Or Never"


Mr. T

Mink DeVille - "Mixed Up Shook Up Girl"


G-Man

Frightened Rabbit - "My Backwards Walk"

I was a bit mixed up and confused earlier this week. I'm back now. Not wearing my hat on my feet nor my shoes on my head. However, on this warm Summer night, I bring with me this song, which is great for sitting in my garden throne, watching the beacons of the moon appearing one by one



Doug

The Verve Pipe - "The Freshman"



Dano

Rush - "La Villa Strangiato"

PS it's Alex Lifeson's birthday today


Queens Of The Stone Age - "No One Knows"

And Songs For The Deaf  came out 18 years ago today

Jonny HP

TBD

Mike D

Travis Scott - "The Plan"


J.B.

Blitzen Trapper - "Furr"

So I try and find tracks that capture a feeling or a moment or a memory. A little sappy but i'm cool with it. Nothing's better than having a song that helps me reflect on camping trips. Rather than your classics which might send you to that 'special' place this is one of my favourite latest tracks, hell it's even full of imagery and nature sounds. If you're really jonesing for some outdoor reflection  without getting out there, go watch some Hinterland Who's Who! As for me, i'll be back in few days..


No comments:

Post a Comment