Thursday 17 September 2020

Taken By The Last Pawn




 Rob

Third Eye Blind - "Semi Charmed Life"


Mr. T

AC/DC - "Money Talks"


G-Man

Bruce Cockburn - "Wondering Where The Lions Are"

He's often over looked save for a few tracks, but why wasn't Bruce Cockburn better known? Even in his native Canada you don't hear much, if any of his stuff in the day to day. Catchy tunes and clever writing, kind of like Canada's Paul Simon. "Wondering Where The Lions Are" should be a track one on a 20 track "Best Of" Cockburn's tunes


Doug

The Blue Stones - "Let It Ride"


Dano

I Mother Earth - "Used To Be Alright"


Jonny HP

Pearl Jam - "Yellow Ledbetter"


Mike D

TBD

J.B.

Snuff - "All You Need"

So here's a band I forgot about for a very long time. Snuff's been around since the mid 80's and aparently still putting out albums. I'd like to say that I was rad enough to have listened to them then, but i'm not that old or cool. Let's face it though, punk in general has changed  or maybe even melded into what pop rock became in the early 2000s. I miss those old days and this definitely takes me back




No comments:

Post a Comment