Thursday 24 September 2020

The Caltrops Scatter




 Rob

Reel Big Fish - "Sell Out"


Mr. T

The Dirty Knobs - "Lockdown Pt. 2"



G-Man

The Grapes Of Wrath - "What Was Going Through My Head"

How did I miss the boat so spectacularly on this guys? I like to fancy myself fairly well versed on all things musical, but I keep hearing great tracks from The Grapes Of Wrath that I must have missed when I was a youngin' and coming into my musical tastes. That's one reason why I  would like this blog to keep going. Not only good for hearing brand new music, but fantastic older tracks that I whiffed on, big time.


Doug

Autumn Kings - "If I Leave Today"

This is my new favourite group! Not really, but they do have the same name as my daughter and I have been listening to them this week


Dano

Death From Above 1979 - "Cheap Talk"


Jonny HP

Five Finger Death Punch - "A Little Bit Off"


Mike D

Said The Whale - "UnAmerican"

This has a Dear Rouge vibe and they're both Vancouver bands...


J.B.

Soul Coughing - "Super Bon Bon"

Ah yes, the eclectic sound of min 90s grunge/alt rock. My youth during this time was smattered with hours and hours watching MuchMusic in hopes of finding these gems (now classics). Love the drums on this and mixed with the squelch of guitar. Just a combo that feeds the soul. Happy Friday


Special Guest Pick!

Kyla

Peach Tree Rascals - "I'm Sorry"



No comments:

Post a Comment