Thursday 1 October 2020

Chagrin


 


Rob

Death Cab For Cutie - "Bad Reputation"




Mr. T

Todd Rungren - "Tin Foil Hat" feat. Donald Fagen


G-Man

Mischief Brew - "Olde Tyme Mem'ry"

Mischief Brew's "Roll Me Through The Gates Of Hell" is essentially my Ocktober anthem. And for a long time that was the only song I knew by the man also known as Erik Petersen. It's the only song I felt I needed to know, because it's held in such high esteem by myself. This song then came on my suggested videos list the other day. It left me dumbfounded. Happy Rocktober everyone. We're just getting warm


Doug

Matt Mays - "City Of Lakes"


Dano

Grady - "Three Legged Race"




Jonny HP

Mudmen - "5 O'Clock"


Mike D

Daughter - "The Right Way Around"


J.B.

Mission Of Burma - "That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate"

Wow, this band shouldn't get much introduction and I completely forgot about them. A post-punk/indie band right out of Boston dredges the depths of the punk sound I like to hear. They've been around a long, long time and deserve more airtime and accolades. They released their final album in 2012 and sadly, only recently called it quits. RIP MOB, i'll still have you on repeat.




No comments:

Post a Comment