Thursday 30 December 2021

Red Heaven


 


Happy New Year folks!!!


Rob

Eve 6 - "Nightmare"



Mr. T

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - "Walls"



G-Man

Gojira - "Flying Whales"

Gotta love bands that start with G! Gotta love metal bands that start with G! I feel like Gojira have been on my radar for a while, but I only gave them an actual listen just recently. Really like what I've heard from them. Concise and melodic, yet brutal and at times unforgiving. "Flying Whales" was where I was recommended to start, so i'll pass it on to you! Happy New Year!



Doug

Taylor Swift - "New Year's Day"


Notorious B.I.G - "Party & Bullshit"





Dano

TBD

Jonny HP

Dishwalla - "Counting Blue Cars"



Mike D

Semisonic - "Closing Time"


Twenty-One Pilots - "Stressed Out"




J.B.

Teddybears STHLM - "Yours To Keep"

Well, thought i'd dig deep for some non-rager fueled vibes for your New Years Eve since the world is still a little bit on fire. Have a great one and we'll see you next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment