Thursday 19 May 2022

Coat Of Legs



Mr. T

Ziggy Marley & The Melody Makers - "One Bright Day"



G-Man

He Is Legend - "The Seduction"

Except maybe Dano, I might be the only Song Of The Day member who truly appreciates the "Screamo" genre, that reached it's apex in the mid to late 2000's. I made a Mixed CD around that time off all my faves and I still think about and listen to those songs all the time. This one was I think maybe the last track on that burnt beauty, which is a slot almost as important as track 1.



Doug

The Beatnuts - "Se Acabo" feat. Method Man



Dano

INXS - "Guns In The Sky"


INXS - "Devil Inside"

Since "Guns In The Sky" always feels just like an intro, I figured it needed a follower


Jonny HP

Midnight Oil - "Beds Are Burning"




Mike D

thenewno2 - "Crazy Tuesday"


J.B.

Peach Pit - "Up Granville"

Hailing from Vancouver, Peach Pit have a genuine West Coast sound. Self categorized as "Chewed Bubblegum Pop"...and i'm still trying to figure that out. Typically Indie Bands seldom self identify as "pop". I definitely only hear a unique sound I think you'll appreciate. Have a good May 2-4!



Special Guest Pick!

Kyla

Papa Roach - "No Apologies"






No comments:

Post a Comment