Thursday 12 May 2022

Soft Sun




 Mr. T

Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs - "Electric Gypsy"



G-Man

Boysetsfire - "My Life In The Knife Trade"

It was a gorgeous day today and this one came on during my morning commute. It may not seem like a song that would remind someone of the blissful Summer days of years gone by, but it does for me. I first heard it on a mixed CD given to me in the Summer of 2004. Really opened a world of music to me. That Summer I remember it being so long and hot. So much less worry.



Doug

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "Downtown"


Dano

Primus - "John The Fisherman"

Note From G-Man: "Kirk Hammett at 11 seconds in!"




Jonny HP

Belle & Sebastian - "Piazza, New York Catcher"


Mike D

TBD

J.B.

Eels - "Mr. E's Beautiful Blues"

It's Friday! When you're heading home or heading out on a Road Trip this tune will definitely leave you satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment