Thursday 28 June 2018

The Long Weekend Begins With A Shortcoming...



Rob

Billy Ocean - "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car"



Mr. T

KC & The Sunshine Band - "Give It Up!"



G-Man

Billy Joel - "The Downeaster Alexa"

Billy Joel has always been a old favourite fallback of mine. When I have kids, especially a son, I will use the words of Mr. Joel to teach him some serious life lessons. It's one thing I admire about Joel is his lyrics are always interesting and never lazy, often changing the words of the chorus each time through. This song is a lesser known track, but it showcases his talents wonderfully. It's a lament about the plight of the Long Island Fishermen, an industry close to Joel's heart, but one that has faded from relevance


Doug

Nas - "Adam & Eve"



Dano

Robert Plant - "Shine It All Around"



Jonny HP

Rise Against - "3 Day Weekend"



No comments:

Post a Comment